Connect with our experts to track your child's holistic development, for guidance on addressing delay/difficulties in one/more developmental areas, addressing challenges in social and academic participation
Engage with panel of certified professionals who work closely to provide effective and evidence based treatments through collaborative goal setting to ensure
holistic development of your child
Celebrate your child's step-by-step progress that is monitored closely on periodic basis by our ORCHID (Our Child's Holistic Development) panel
throughout your child's journey at Threysol.
Hosur Centre (Main Branch)
At Main branch, Hosur we provide ORCHID (Our Child's Holistic Development) Services - A holistic approach designed to cater services according to the child's needs who need multi modal Intervention to address their developmental gaps.
Single specialty services like Psychological Assessments and Psychiatric consultations, Speech Therapy (Combination of Traditional Therapy, Oral placement Therapy, Prompt Therapy, Feeding Therapy, Auditory Verbal Therapy), Behavior Therapy ( Applied behavior analysis approach, Behavior Modification Therapy, play Therapy, ESDM approach etc.), Ayres Sensory Integration Therapy and Physiotherapy services are provided through In-Person mode (One on one).
At our second branch, Tirupati we provide Physiotherapy, Ayres Sensory Integration Therapy, Special education and Remedial Therapy through In-Person services.
Threysol is currently working to get ORCHID services accessible to people of Tirupati.
We are currently relocating in Vellore city.
Information will be shared regarding re-opening.
Tele - Consultations
For parents who are unable to access developmental services in their locality, Threysol aims to enable access through Tele - Consultations thus paving the way for Early identification and Intervention. Services include but not limited to Developmental Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurology, Psychiatry, Psychological assessments, Behavior Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Special education, Nutrition and dietetic Consultations are provided by industry experts through Tele - Practice (Online)
Meet our team of experts...
Ms. Sai Harika Boppana, Founder | CEO | Director, Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist , Visiting Consultant at all ThreysolCenters
- Ms. Sai Harika Boppana holds 12+ years of experience in providing Assessment and Treatment for Speech and Language disorders across life span.
- She has completed her Bachelor's in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from Sweekaar Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences, Secunderabad. She has completed Registered Behavior Technician certification, Oral Placement Therapy Level -2 certification, Feeding Therapy certification, Sensory motor approach to apraxia of Speech certification, Play Therapy certification, Prompt Technique Level - 1 certification, Tele - practice certification courses. Sensory Integration certification introductory level
- She is responsible for providing Hands-on training to Consultants (Speech Language Pathologists), supervising treatment plans (Speech Therapy and ABA Therapy) and ensure delivery of quality child development services.
Ms. Sai Krupa Manne Muddu, Director, Consultant Physiotherapist
In person services, Hosur Center
- Ms. Sai Krupa has completed her Master's in Physiotherapy (Orthopedics) at SRM, Kattankalathur, Chennai.
- Ms. Sai Krupa has been providing assessment and intervention for children with developmental delays and disorders through tele-practice and in person mode of service delivery
- Ms. Sai Krupa is Certified in Sensory Integration Therapy Introductory level
Dr. Abinaya, Consultant Psychiatrist
In Person Services - Hosur
Dr. Abinaya is a qualified Psychiatrist adept at Treating conditions including mental health, behavioral and emotional disorders. analyzing and evaluating patients data and tests and examined findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorders. She is a registered professional with Tamil Nadu medical council with registration number 99324. Her areas of interest lies in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Neuropsychiatry, Women Mental Health and Adult Psychiatry., She has completed her MBBS in , and Diploma in Psychological Medicine from Madurai Medical College.
Ms. Aishwarya, Consultant Speech Language Pathologist
In person services & Tele - Consultation, Hosur Center
- Ms. Aishwarya has completed her Bachelor's in Audiology and Speech language Pathology from Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai.
- Ms. Aishwarya is clinically trained in Assessment and Treatment of Speech and Language Disorders across life span.
Ms. Nivetha, Consultant Psychologist and Behavior Therapist
In person Services - Hosur
- Ms. Nivetha is adept at providing quality Psychological services including Diagnosis and treatment of various Psychological and behavioral conditions across life span.
- She has studied her Master's in Clinical Psychology from CMR University, Bangalore. She will be available for Consultations from first week of July.
Mr. Siva Harish, Consultant Physiotherapist
In-Person services, Tirupati Center
- Mr. Siva Harish has 3+ years of experience in providing quality Physiotherapy services across all age groups.
- He has studied his Master's from College of Physiotherapy, SVIMS - Tirupati.
Mr. Ravindra Nayak, Consultant Special Educator & Remedial Therapist
In-Person services, Tirupati Center
- Mr. Ravindra has 2+ years of experience in providing Special education and remedial Therapy services for children with Developmental delays and disorders.
- He has studied his B.Ed SE - MR from Uma Educational and Technical Society, Kakinada.
Ms. Trisha Ray, Consultant Psychologist ( Clinical Specialization) and Special educator, RCI CRR No: A26268
Ms. Trisha Ray is a registered professional with Rehabilitation council of India, Certified in essentials of Cognitive Behavior Therapy(CBT) from USA. Well versed with Psychological Consultations, Pyscho-educational/Psychological and child developmental Assessments (up to 17 years), Psychotherapy/CBT, Corporate counselling and remedial therapy (Special education).
Ms. Ghazala Choudhary, Consultant Special Educator - RCI CRR Number - B38221
Certificate in Early Childhood Special Education Enabling Inclusion. (IGNOU). Post graduate diploma in managing learning disabilities-S.N.D.T university.
" Our kid has learned to write and read very quickly after attending Online Special education classes. Ms. Ghazala provides classes in attractive and innovative ways so that our child is attentive and interested. We are really happy on the progress"
Dr. Ambika Niranjan, Consultant Dietitian and Nutritionist
Tele - Consultation
Dr. Ambika Niranjan has completed her Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics from Medvarsity & Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation in the year 2017-2018.
Our Professional Partners...
Get to know us
Child Development Solutions
Threya Child Development Solutions is a one-stop platform that enables parents to avail developmental check-ups, developmental therapies and monitor child's holistic progress on a regular basis through customized mode of service delivery.
Developmental check ups include Developmental Pediatrics, Psychology, Psychiatry, Pediatric neurology, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Physiotherapy, Special education, nutrition and other necessary services. Depending on the child's needs we will be conducting assessments and provide consolidated developmental profile for the child which will also be saved in our record management directory .
Beginning from the initial consultations child's consolidated baseline developmental profile, Intervention plans, data collection forms, progress reports will be made available to the parents and also saved in cloud for future reference
Developmental Therapies ranging from Occupational therapy , Speech and Language Therapy, Oral Placement Therapy, Feeding Therapy, Play Therapy, Behavioral Therapy, Physiotherapy, Special education services will be provided at present.
Your destination for holistic child development concerns and services
Weekdays : 10 am to 6 pm
Where are we?
28/86, H.I.G, A.S.T.C Hudco, Hosur- 635109
Phone: +91 810-512-7886