List of Policies
Your privacy is important to ThreyaSolutions. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ThreyaSolutions collects, and the ways in which ThreyaSolutions uses that personal information. ThreyaSolutions is owned by “Threya Child Development Solutions”.
Personal information collection
ThreyaSolutions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. Dataflow pattern / browsing pattern of the user to make the website more responsive and user friendly
2. Name, Email-id, Address, Mobile number (optional) to keep the users updated with latest articles and product offerings
3. Subscribe user for the regular (weekly/monthly/or need basis) updates on articles or new products
Using personal information
ThreyaSolutions may use your personal information to:
1. administer this website
2. personalize the website for you
3. enable your access to and use of the website services
4. Allow permissions to publish on the blog , comment on our portal and forum
5. send to you products that you purchase;
6. supply to you services that you purchase;
7. send to you statements and invoices;
8. send you marketing communications.
Where ThreyaSolutions discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ThreyaSolutions may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We Collect Limited Information with Our Applications
When you download and use our mobile applications for children, we don’t require you to provide any information and we don’t collect any information about you or your device, except we collect:
(i) non-personal information about the duration the mobile application is used and how it is used, such as the screens viewed and actions taken within the mobile applications, which is used solely to enhance and improve our applications
(ii) crash reports – debug information that will help us identify and resolve root cause of any crashes that make it to a public build
(iii) we track installs – we work with partners to learn how people find our apps. This means that when you download our apps, we may learn that you came to our Play Store pages from a certain website (a review site, a web advertisement, our company web page, etc). We may also collect a Facebook token if you are a Facebook user, but only to see whether folks installed our app from one of our Facebook ad campaigns. We track installations only to understand how we can introduce more parents to our products, and we make sure that our partners never use your personal information for any other purpose.
(iv) feedback – we allow parents to provide feedback or prompt players to rate us. While providing feedback, you can optionally add your email id so that we can get back to you about your feedback and support you. We use this email id and other Support Information only for the support for the internal operations of our website and Apps as provided under Section 312.2 of the COPPA rules effective July 1, 2013.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to ThreyaSolutions. By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
As the controller, ThreyaSolutions has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through our apps and website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
Subscription to our Newsletters
On the website of ThreyaSolutions, users are given the opportunity to subscribe to our enterprise’s newsletter. The input mask used for this purpose determines what personal data are transmitted, as well as when the newsletter is ordered from the controller.
ThreyaSolutions informs its customers and business partners regularly by means of a newsletter about enterprise offers. The enterprise’s newsletter may only be received by the data subject if the data subject has a valid e-mail address . A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address registered by a data subject for the first time for newsletter shipping, for legal reasons, in the double opt-in procedure. This confirmation e-mail is used to prove whether the owner of the e-mail address as the data subject is authorized to receive the newsletter.
The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter. In addition, subscribers to the newsletter may be informed by e-mail, as long as this is necessary for the operation of the newsletter service or a registration in question, as this could be the case in the event of modifications to the newsletter offer, or in the event of a change in technical circumstances. There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated by the data subject at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the data subject has given for shipping the newsletter, may be revoked at any time. For the purpose of revocation of consent, a corresponding link is found in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time directly on the website of the controller, or to communicate this to the controller in a different way.
The newsletter of ThreyaSolutions contains tracking technologies. This allows a statistical analysis of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns. Based on the embedded tracking technologies, ThreyaSolutions may see if and when an e-mail was opened by a data subject, and which links in the e-mail were called up by data subjects.
Such personal data collected in the tracking pixels contained in the newsletters are stored and analysed by the controller in order to optimise the shipping of the newsletter, as well as to adapt the content of future newsletters even better to the interests of the data subject. These personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Data subjects are at any time entitled to revoke the respective separate declaration of consent issued by means of the double-opt-in procedure. After a revocation, these personal data will be deleted by the controller. ThreyaSolutions automatically regards a withdrawal from the receipt of the newsletter as a revocation.
Securing your data
ThreyaSolutions will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ThreyaSolutions will store all the personal information you provide on a rented VPS server. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
ThreyaSolutions may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of ThreyaSolutions to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
ThreyaSolutions may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of ThreyaSolutions;
Safety of your information
1. ThreyaSolutions takes reasonable precautions, technical and organizational security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, follows industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Data from any unauthorised or unlawful breach of security that leads to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of or access to Personal Data and to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
2. The customer is responsible for reviewing the information made available by ThreyaSolutions relating to its data security and making an independent determination as to whether the Services meet Customer’s requirements and legal obligations under Data Protection Laws. Also, Customer is responsible for its secure use of the Services, including securing its account authentication credentials, protecting the security of Personal Data when in transit to and from the Services and taking any appropriate steps to securely encrypt or backup any Personal Data uploaded to the Services.
Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
The data controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is granted by the European legislator or other legislators in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject to.
If the storage purpose is not applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by the European legislator or another competent legislator expires, the personal data are routinely blocked or erased in accordance with legal requirements.
ThreyaSolutions has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
ThreyaSolutions with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
ThreyaSolutions automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. ThreyaSolutions may use this information to customise the advertising and content you see and to fulfil your requests for certain products and services. However, ThreyaSolutions does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
ThreyaSolutions also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and ThreyaSolutions assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ThreyaSolutions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
By Email to info@ThreyaSolutions.com
By Post to
A.S.T.C HUDCO (OLD),
HOSUR - 635109,
Terms and Conditions
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this Website are provided on “as is” basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this Website. Redistribution or republication of any part of this Website or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means. We do not warrant that the service from this Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this Website you thereby indemnify us, our employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused. Further, the information on this Website is for informational purposes only. No information, services, or materials offered by or through this Website shall be construed as or understood to be medical advice or care. None of the information on this Website shall be used to diagnose or treat any health condition.
- Further, by using the Website, you accept that the Website is intended to be used for assessing the intelligence level of your kids based on the information provided by you in the checklist specified on the Website (Checklist), and for determining what types of skill development instruments (Instruments) would be appropriate for the kids. You further accept that the intelligence level of your kids assessed by use of the Website is intended to provide an initial and early phase indications, and in no way these assessments are intended to be used for any medical treatment.
- You also agree and acknowledge that the Instruments (determined by use of the Website and the information provided by you) will require to be purchased from us, and it should be used strictly as per the instructions given by us along with the Instruments.
- You also agree and acknowledge that the Instruments: (a) can be useful for developing certain specific skills of your kids, (b) do not guarantee cure of any deficiency, disease, or disability, (c) should be treated to be complimentary with any therapy or treatment required for the kids, (d) would require to be refunded upon the expiry of one (1) month, and new Instruments (based on the use of materials of the Website and the further information provided by you) may require to be purchased,(e) in case of loss or damage of the bag, a fee of INR 5000 would be charged.
- You acknowledge and agree that the assessment of your kids will be largely based on the information provided by you and hence, we assume that such information is correct.
- You further acknowledge and agree the Checklist is a complimentary mechanism for the assessment of the kids which should not be taken as a definitive report for the assessment. You further agree that on the basis of the Checklist, you might be recommended to consult a therapist and/or consultant, whom you may (at your sole discretion) approach directly at your own costs and risks. We explicitly exclude any and all kind of responsibilities or liabilities from the acts of the therapist and/consultants, and you shall have no claim whatsoever against us in this regard.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss, damage, liability, (whether direct or indirect or consequential), personal injury, or expenses of any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Website, Checklist and/or the Instruments, or any consultation from a therapist and/or consultant you may approach directly at our recommendation (as per Clause 3.6 above), even if we or our authorized representative have notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such loss, damage, liability, personal injury, or expenses.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this Website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this Website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials appearing on this Website.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site. Use of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this Website shall be governed by the Indian laws, without reference to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any proceedings related to claim relating to this Website, including any suit filed against us, shall be brought exclusively in the Courts of Hosur, TamilNadu.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you have any questions about this Refund and Cancellation policy treatment of your personal information, please write:
By Email to info@ThreyaSolutions.com
By Post to
A.S.T.C HUDCO (OLD),
HOSUR - 635109,
By using any of our websites and apps, you agree that we can place cookies on your device. It is possible that some services may not function optimally if your browser or device does not accept these cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your device (like desktop/laptop/tablet/smartphone) whenever you use that device to visit a website via a browser for the first time or if you are a returning visitor.
What do cookies do?
Cookies are useful for helping us understand how our website or app is being used, which pages are viewed, and how often, remembering your preferences (if set) and enhancing your overall browsing experience. Cookies also assist in better marketing so you see information that is relevant to you.
The Cookies we place on your computer cannot be used to retrieve any other data from your hard drive, to pass viruses to your computer, or capture your e-mail address. Each Cookie is unique to your web browser and device.
Type of cookies
On most websites, cookies can be categorised as below:
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas, if applicable. Without these cookies, services you’ve asked for can’t be provided. These cookies don’t gather information about you that is used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the Internet.
2. Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you’re in) provide enhanced features and content for you.
Without these cookies, a website cannot remember choices you’ve previously made or personalise your browsing experience.
3. Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for example which pages you go to most often and if you get error messages from certain pages. These cookies do not gather any information which can identify you. All the information collected by such cookies is anonymous and only used to improve how a website works.
These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. Without these cookies we can’t learn how our website is performing and make relevant improvements that could better your browsing experience.
4. Targeting Cookies
These cookies are used to customise marketing to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information may be shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Although these cookies can track your visits to other websites, they don’t usually know who you are.
Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
What happens if I disable cookies?
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting cookies may affect the availability and functionality of some services or features on this website.
How do I disable/delete cookies?
You are free to disable or delete these cookies by changing your web browser settings. ThreyaSolutions is not responsible for cookies placed in the device of user/s by any other third-party website and collection of information.