Connect with us through tele consultations right from the comfort of your home.
Engage with expert panel of Certified professionals to ensure holistic development of your child
Celebrate your child's step-by-step progress throughout the journey at Threya.
Hosur Centre (Main Branch)
At Main branch, Hosur we provide Speech Therapy ( Combination of Traditional and Contemporary treatment approaches), Behaviour Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy services through In-Person Services. Speciality services like Developmental Paediatrics, Psychological, Psychiatric, Special education, Nutrition and dietetic Consultations are provided through Tele - Practice (Online)
At our second branch, Tirupati we provide Speech therapy (Combination of Traditional and Contemporary approaches), Behavior Therapy through In-Person services. Speciality services like Developmental Paediatrics, Psychological, Psychiatric, Special education, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Nutrition and dietetic Consultations are provided through Tele - Practice (Online).
At Our 3rd Branch Vellore, We provide Speech Therapy (Combination of Traditional and Contemporary approaches), Behavior Therapy through in-Person services. Specialty Services like Developmental Pediatrics, Psychological, Psychiatric, Special Education, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Nutrition, and Dietetic Consultations are provided through Tele-practice (Online).
Meet our team of experts...
Ms. Sai Harika Boppana, Founder & Director, Peadiatric Speech Language Pathologist
BASLP, RBT, OPT level - 2 certfied, WSP 3.0 IIMB Alumnus
- Registered Professional with Rehabilitation council of India with CRR No. A53734
- Life time member of Indian Speech and Hearing Association with ISHA membership No. L17012899
- Life time member of Growth, Development & Behavioral Peadiatrics Academy (Sub - speciality Chapter of IAP Indian Academy of Peadiatrics) membership no: GDBP/L/B - 61
- Incubated at NSRCEL IIMB under WSP 3.0 Women Startup Program
- Council member in National Child Care Council, WICCI (Women's Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- Certified in Tele-Practice, Feeding Therapy, Play Therapy for Children with Special needs, Sensory motor approach for Apraxia of Speech, PROMPT Technique
Ms. Sai Krupa Mannemuddu, Director, Consultant Physiotherapist
Tele - Practice and In person services
- Ms. Sai Krupa has completed her Master's in Physiotherapy (Orthopedics) at SRM, Kattankalathur, Chennai.
- Ms. sai Krupahas been providing assessment and intervention for children with developmental delays and disorders through tele-practice and in person mode of service delivery
Ms. Niranjana Devi, Consultant Speech Pathologist
In person & Tele - Practice
Ms. Niranaja Devi has completed her Master's in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from SRMC, Porur.
"The service from Threya is excellent though during the covid period.. Ms Niranjana is providing an excellent support as she understood the issues of the child and motivate us through success. It's been 5 months and we see a lot of improvement with our child.. thank you for the support... I do recommend them to the needed people as we won't get this kind of support anywhere else in hosur n we have to go Bangalore as an alternate... "
Ms. Ghazala Choudhary, Consultant Special Educator -
Tele practice - RCI CRR Number -B38221
Certificate in Early Childhood Special Education Enabling Inclusion. (IGNOU). Post graduate diploma in managing learning disabilities-S.N.D.T university.
" Our kid has learned to write and read very quickly after attending Online Special education classes. Ms. Ghazala provides classes in attractive and innovative ways so that our child is attentive and interested. We are really happy on the progress"
Ms. Trisha Ray, Consultant Psychologist ( Clinical Specialization) and Special educator
Tele practice - RCI CRR No: A26268
Ms. Trisha Ray is a registered professional with Rehabilitation council of India, Certified in essentials of Cognitive Behavior Therapy(CBT) from USA. Well versed with Psychological Consultations, Pyscho-educational/Psychlogical and child developmental Assessments (upto 17 years), Psychotherapy/CBT, Corporate counselling and remedial therapy (Special education).
Ms. Shilpa Srivastava, Consultant Occupational Therapist
Tele - Practice
Ms. Shilpa has completed her Bachelor's of Occupational Therapy from National Institute for the Orthopedically Handicapped, Kolkata. Registered with Academic Council of Occupational Therapy. Registration No. A-052137. Her areas of interest In Occupational Therapy include sensory integration, Peadiatric Rehabilitation and NDT(Neuro Developmental Therapy).
Dr. Ambika Niranjan, Consultant Dietitian and Nutritionist
Tele - Practice
Dr. Ambika Niranjan has completed her Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics from Medvarsity& Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation in the year 2017-2018.
Ms. Aishwarya, Consultant Speech Language Pathologist
In person & Tele - Practice
- Ms. Aishwarya has completed her Bachelor's in Audiology and Speech language Pathology from Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai.
- Ms.Aishwarya is clinically trained in Assessment and Treatmet of Speech and Language Disorders across life span.